Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach
FOLLOW-UP TO PEOPLE, PRIVATE INVESTIGATION TECHNIQUES
Make no mistake, the so-called follow-ups, follow people, are a fundamental and totally legal part of the work of the private detective. Today we are going to talk about it a bit. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
The truth is that today I have been surprised thinking about how little we have talked about the follow-ups in this blog considering how important they are for the work of the detective and the amount of time we invest in them. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
People tend to identify detectives as follow-up professionals and seem to believe that we are only dedicated to this. It is not entirely true, but neither are they so misguided. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
WHEN DO THE FOLLOWING DETECTIVES CARRY OUT?
The follow-ups are the Swiss army knife of the detectives, they serve for everything, and to a greater or lesser extent you end up using them in almost all kinds of services. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
Let’s see the most common:
FOLLOW COUPLE IN PROBLEMS OF INFIDELITY
That detective of the comic films that hide behind hedges, trees and lampposts is the classic image that comes to mind when we talk about detectives following couples kissing in the light of the moon in Central Park. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
In reality, there are usually romantic walks at sunset, but rather escapes running at noon or at the time of going to the gym (sweat come back of course). And romanticism rather little, especially in public. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
Investigating infidelities is more a matter of day than of night, contrary to what many people think and they are not, at all, the simplest investigations. The person accused of infidelity, whether it is as if he or she has been accused many times of not being, is always “with the fly behind the ear” in case they follow him.
Obviously, this is accentuated if the encounter with your lover is imminent so it is essential to have experienced before facing these orders and always be clear that it is better to leave the monitoring than to be detected. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
FOLLOW WORKERS DURING THEIR DAY
It is a very requested service, especially with distributors or commercial agents. Follow a dealer throughout his day and see where and what download is a particular type of tracking. They are many hours and the investigated person is used to looking in the rear view mirror at the time of stopping to download.
Following commercials is usually easier, especially because, in practice, when we are asked to follow them, it is because there are suspicions that they waste a lot of time and are usually confirmed. We used to follow them to the snack bar and even, at work, to their house. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
FOLLOW PEOPLE FOR POSSIBLE FEIGNED LOWS
It is the classic assignment that both mutual of workers and companies make to us. The issue of feigned losses is a real blight for both companies and the social security fund.
One would think that given the high cost it has for the state (I mean for you) it would be much better controlled. Well, no. It is a clueless lane look where you look. Either they take charge at a private level or they do not act.
Some will think that to say this is to place me “against doctors” and nothing is further from the truth, medical professionals are the first to hire us for these issues at the mutual level. In general, a mutual hire you when there is a suspicion on the part of one of your doctors of the exaggeration of symptoms.
About what you find when you follow them … then you can expect everything. I believe that I have seen more physical prowess on the part of people of low than in the Olympics. Medals deserve some, although I do not say what. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
FOR ONE THING OR FOR ANOTHER … ALMOST ALWAYS
In mercantile investigations, in locations, in divorces, in … In the end, at one time or another, you almost always end up following someone, so identifying “detectives” with “follow-ups” is quite accurate. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
TYPES OF FOLLOW-UP AND THEIR LEGALITY
There are three basic types of tracking, two of them totally legal and one almost totally illegal:
FOOT FOLLOW UP
Very common in the central areas of large cities and as the start and end of almost all follow-ups. The correct handling of distances and keeping track of the researched in large crowds of people or turning corners are the keys to this type of monitoring. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
FOLLOWING ON VEHICLES
Following vehicles in motion is an indisputable part of our work. Experience, driving skills, knowledge of the area and a bit of luck in the randomness of traffic will be essential factors in a motor track.
Although they are moments of greater tension, the car provides us with protection and discretion to record more easily. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
ELECTRONIC OR COMPUTER FOLLOW-UP
DRONES OR QUADCOPTERS
Ideal to follow someone who moves within an aeromodelling field, because in the rest of situations or are of dubious legality or directly illegal.
The short duration of its battery, the interference caused by the Wi-Fi networks of the houses, the total prohibition to record over inhabited areas or its lack of zoom make the tracking of people through private drones is now pure science fiction.
They can be useful and legal tools in certain circumstances, as for example when the researched one moves on a yacht along the coast or is hiking in the mountains, but they are far from being the universal panacea. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
GPS OR LAPAS
These are gps locators that, subject to a magnet or similar to a vehicle, transmit by phone and in real time the location and transfers of the same. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
Recent legal changes mean that the previous jurisprudence is in question, so even if the basic criteria of proportionality and efficiency are met, the legality of the use of these devices by detectives is not clear at present. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
A “limpet” or gps locator indicates more or less accurately the location of a vehicle but rarely detectives follow vehicles, we follow the people who go inside them.
It is enough that the researcher does not take the car that day so that the whole plan goes to hell or that the parks in a crowded area and leaves the vehicle before the researcher arrives to make it a lost day.
Tunnels, underground parking areas or areas with poor coverage can cause confusing signals that are more than help. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
ABUSE BY DETECTIVES
There have been cases in which clients have commented to me on authentic barbarities of research reports made only on the basis of GPS locations.
Very comfortable, yes, what to expect on the couch at home watching Ana Rosa Quintana, to the car to move and take positions of gps to, with total imprudence, then claim that this or that person moves in it. Of shame for the profession. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
It would be the exception to the uselessness and illegality of GPS locators, the control of a typical fleet of goods transport vehicles or commercial vehicles of the company.
In these cases, where the follow-up is so long, it is convenient to leave the service from time to time and resume after a few minutes or follow the vehicle out of sight and approach only when it deviates from the established route.
Here it is legal and useful to have access to GPS, as long as its use has been communicated to workers beforehand. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
SPY PROGRAMS TO LOCATE PEOPLE
Few things violate more laws than this, from the protection of privacy to the protection of the integrity of communications.
If someone still doubts the legality of controlling his partner through a spy program on his mobile phone, he tries hard to ignore the law, an effort that can be rewarded with a long prison term.
If in addition to spying on your partner you are a man who is going to fall you will be fat and a crime of harassment will not get rid easily. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
BASIC TECHNIQUES FOR EFFECTIVE FOLLOW-UP
Let’s see, at a basic level, some of the techniques for a follow-up to be effective.
FOLLOWING BY PHASES
It consists of not following in the first instance but the first day you only dedicate it to collect data of the type to make sure of which car it drives, to see in which direction it usually goes, to make a brief follow-up to see what is your driving style, etc.
Personally, I use it almost always in labor issues or in those that “lack data”, and it is not at all a lost day but, on the contrary, ends up resulting in a greater final effectiveness and a significant decrease in the risk of being hunted. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
CAMOUFLAGE IN THE ENVIRONMENT
Apart from dressing as you saw the people of the area in which you are, the camouflage is more a matter of attitude and forms. It matters less to see you than to see what you are doing.
A researcher can see you a hundred times and never suspect you or see you and be clear about what you do.
In these subjects the attitude is paramount and it is not the same to see someone who seems clueless and “to his ball” that someone in tension pending your movements. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
THE MANAGEMENT OF DISTANCE
Knowing when to approach and when given space is the key to good follow-up. The experience and having clear your objectives help to know when is the right time to be close and when it is convenient to give space to people. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
It has happened to all the detectives to follow someone 10 meters away and to turn a corner has disappeared as if by magic.
If you do not want to have cases of “abduction” of this style, you should try not to lose sight of the person you are following. Sometimes it is not enough to know that you have entered that bar, because that bar can have an exit that you do not know.
Most of the times you lose someone is “just at that moment when I did not see him”. Minimize those moments. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
10 Secrets that private investigators will never tell you
- But at least we do not have to dress appropriately for work. If we know that we are going to spend the day sitting in the car watching someone, we dress as comfortably as possible. It is not uncommon to hear of someone going to work in their pajamas. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
- Sometimes we have to urinate in a small container that we have in the car. If you are going to spend the whole day in the car, you have to have a place to urinate. You see, I told you it was not glamorous at all. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
- And we have to be very careful not to lose concentration, or we could miss the action. Spending seven hours in a warm car is enough to make anyone fall asleep. So we have to listen to podcasts or the radio to make sure we are awake for the main event. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
- Regrettably, we spend a lot of time following people whose partners they suspect are deceiving them. The things we discover often lead to separations or divorces. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
- We can only film people when they are in public places. So even though we can not record someone through the window of their house, we can record them in the queue for the bathroom at McDonald’s. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
- Our biggest expense is the purchase of our own surveillance equipment. We need a good quality DSLR camera with at least two lenses, a polarizing filter, and a decent camcorder. So the expense can be quite high when we first started. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
- And usually, we also have to polarize the glasses of the car. Which can lead people to suspect us when we’re around. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
- Sometimes we create fake Facebook profiles for the sole purpose of adding the subject as a friend. You’d be surprised to know how many people accept complete strangers on Facebook, and how much information we can collect from their profile. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
- And some companies hire a group of dedicated people to work on social media research from the office. Currently, people are better at managing the privacy of their social networks, so gathering information can be difficult. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
- Despite what the movies have made you believe, we will not do absolutely anything in order to get the information our customers want. We are very aware of the ethical implications of our work and we take it very seriously. We will not hack your boyfriend’s mail, nor will we try to seduce your girlfriend to prove she would cheat you. Basically, we will not do anything that we would be ashamed to admit to a judge. Professional investigators Miami Beach South Beach.
Miami Beach • Miami Gardens Aventura • Bal Harbour • Bay Harbor Islands • Biscayne Park • Carol City • Coral Gables • Cutler Bay • Cutler Ridge • Doral • El Portal • Fisher Island • Florida City • Golden Beach • Hialeah • Hialeah Gardens • Miami Fort Lauderdale • Florida for rents Coral Gables stead • Indian Creek • Islandi
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR SOUTH BEA