Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach Investigations
Child custody Miami Beach South Beach and legal guardianship are legal terms which are used to describe the legal and practical relationship between a parent and his or her child, such as the right of the child to make decisions and the parent’s duty to care for the child
Forms of custody Miami Beach South Beach:
– Alternating custody Miami Beach South Beach is an arrangement whereby the child/children live for an extended period of time with one parent and an alternate amount of time with the other parent. While the child/children are with the parent, that parent retains sole authority and responsibility for the child/children. This type of arrangement is also referred to as divided custody Miami Beach South Beach. Investigations in Miami Beach South Beach.
– Shared custody Miami Beach South Beach is an arrangement whereby the child/children live for an extended period of time with one parent, and then for a similar amount of time with the other parent. Investigations in Miami Beach South Beach. Opposite to alternating custody Miami Beach South Beach, both parents retain authority over the child/children. Investigations in Miami Beach South Beach.
– Bird’s nest custody Miami Beach South Beach is an arrangement whereby the parents go back and forth from a residence in which the child/children reside, placing the burden of upheaval and movement on the parents rather than the child/children. Investigations in Miami Beach South Beach.
– Joint custody Miami Beach South Beach (la garde conjointe in French) is an arrangement whereby both parents have legal custody Miami Beach South Beach and/or physical custody Miami Beach South Beach.
– Sole custody Miami Beach South Beach (la garde exclusive in French) is an arrangement whereby only one parent has physical and legal custody Miami Beach South Beach of the child/children. Investigations in Miami Beach South Beach.
– Split custody Miami Beach South Beach (la garde divisée in French) is an arrangement whereby one parent has full-time custody Miami Beach South Beach over some children and the other parent has full custody Miami Beach South Beach over the other children.
– Third-party custody Miami Beach South Beach is an arrangement whereby the children do not remain with either biological parent and are placed under the custody Miami Beach South Beach of a third person. Investigations in Miami Beach South Beach.
Domestic investigations (for example child custody Miami Beach South Beach) are the least favorite and most dangerous of all investigations conducted by private investigators. They are the basis of most of the stereotyping of investigators found in the media, movies, and television: the private investigator jumps out of the bushes to photograph the cheating spouse. Investigations in Miami Beach South Beach. That stereotype does not portray private investigators in the most favorable light. Does that mean that domestic investigations are not worthwhile? Absolutely not, they are very necessary and a major source of income for many investigators.
Some investigators will not do domestic investigations that have the purpose of “catching” the cheating spouse. In some states, such as Florida, divorces are no-fault; there does not have to be an allegation of wrongdoing to obtain the dissolution of the marriage. Therefore, it is not necessary to determine if one of the parties is unfaithful. However, it is human nature for the parties to want to know if their spouse is committing adultery.
There are many other types of domestic investigations including determination of custody Miami Beach South Beach, locating children abducted by their noncustodial parent, and asset investigations of the parties involved. In the custody, Miami Beach South Beach issue investigations, the role of the investigator is to document the fitness of one or both of the parties to obtain primary custody Miami Beach South Beach after investigations. The location of abducted children usually revolves around the location of the missing parent. The asset investigations are designed to uncover all assets, hidden and obvious, of one or both of the parties. All of these investigations result in evidence being presented on behalf of one of the marital parties to support his/her position.
Like most of the investigations, domestic investigations are, in essence, legal investigations designed to produce testimony at some point in time that will be used in court by one or both parties. Investigations in Miami Beach South Beach. The investigator may be called upon to refute or confirm claims on a financial statement, or present testimony and evidence regarding the suitability of a parent seeking custody Miami Beach South Beach of a child.
Child custody investigations Miami Beach South Beach is one of the most heavily contested decisions in divorce proceedings. There are two types of child custody Miami Beach South Beach: physical custody Miami Beach South Beach entitles a parent to have his/her child live with him or her, and legal custody Miami Beach South Beach refers to the right and duty to determine aspects of your child’s upbringing (e.g., education, medical care, etc.).
There is also a difference between sole and joint or shared custody Miami Beach South Beach. In many cases, parents are awarded joint legal custody Miami Beach South Beach even in situations where only one parent is awarded sole physical custody Miami Beach South Beach. In situations where one parent has sole physical custody Miami Beach South Beach of a child, the court may award visitation rights to the other parent. Investigations in Miami Beach South Beach.
Visitation allows the parent without physical custody Miami Beach South Beach to spend time with his/her child. When awarding custody Miami Beach South Beach, the court considers many factors, such as the age and emotional state of the child, as well as the income, employment status and living situation of each parent. Start the process by finding an attorney to help you file for custody Miami Beach South Beach.
Beginning the Legal Process Investigations.
Consider mediation: Courts may order mediation once custody Miami Beach South Beach proceedings have begun, but you can also use a mediation service to settle your custody Miami Beach South Beach arrangements out of court. Mediations are conducted by trained professionals who can help you and the other parent come to an agreement regarding your child’s custody Miami Beach South Beach.
– Mediation is a neutral process Investigations. The mediator will help you and the other parent come to a decision that is in the child’s best interest.
– Even if you are unable to come to an agreement in this process of Investigations. mediation can help you come to an understanding of the main issues in the custody Miami Beach South Beach dispute. It can also help you prepare a plan for how to proceed in court, if necessary.
– Many courts offer mediation counseling or referrals to trained mediators Investigations.
Begin looking for an attorney at the beginning of the investigations: Filing for custody Miami Beach South Beach is not something you want to try to handle by yourself. You’ll want to hire someone familiar with your state’s custody Miami Beach South Beach laws to help you file the right paperwork and include information that will help you get sole custody Miami Beach South Beach. If you fill out the forms incorrectly or leave out important information, you might not end up with custody Investigations Miami Beach South Beach agreement that meets your and your child’s needs.
– Ask your friends, family, and colleagues for a recommendation for Investigations. It is especially helpful if these people have been in a similar situation. These referrals are often useful because you can have some idea of what to expect from the attorney before you meet with him/her.
– Look for a reputable lawyer for investigations with several years of experience in family law, especially those who have helped parents work out custody Miami Beach South Beach agreements.
– To find an attorney in your state, call your state bar association and ask for a referral, or look online at the state bar website under the “referral” section for Investigations.
– Before scheduling a consultation, check with your state bar association to confirm that the attorney you’re considering is eligible to practice in your state. You will also be able to see whether the attorney has a disciplinary record.
Offer evidence of abuse or danger: This is very unlikely to apply to most custody Miami Beach South Beach decisions. However, if you believe that the other parent is a serious danger to you and/or your child, you should collect and provide evidence that will support your argument, including:
– Police reports that indicate violent or aggressive behavior on the part of the other parent. If police reports are not available, you should do your best to document on your own the date, time, place and details of any abusive behavior.
– Medical bills or records that are suggestive of abuse or neglect.
– Photos that document incidents or injuries.
– Statements from witnesses that describe a dangerous pattern of behavior by the other parent.
– Psychiatric evaluations of the child.
Attend mediation: Once custody Miami Beach South Beach proceedings start, a judge will likely order mediation. Mediation is run by professional mediators whose job is to help parents collaborate on a plan to arrange custody Miami Beach South Beach. Many states offer mediation services that are operated in conjunction with the courts.
– Mediation may work faster than a court proceeding. Many judges consider it to be less stressful for the child.
– In some cases, mediation can be done with each parent separately.
– Your willingness to cooperate with the other parent is likely to be considered by the judge when making the final custody Miami Beach South Beach decision.
Understand that a judge may order a custody Miami Beach South Beach evaluation: If you and the other parent can’t come to an agreement, the court may order a custody Miami Beach South Beach evaluation. This evaluation is usually done by a mental health professional or social worker with special training in family issues.
– During the evaluation, the evaluator will interview the child, the parents and other relevant persons (teachers, doctors, etc.). The evaluator may observe the interactions between parent and child in a home setting.
– In some cases, the court will appoint a Guardian ad Litem rather than a custody Miami Beach South Beach investigator. The Guardian ad Litem is, essentially, an attorney appointed to consider the child’s best interest in the custody Miami Beach South Beach decision.
– If the court orders a custody Miami Beach South Beach evaluation, the judge may assign an evaluator or provide you with several options. You may also be able to hire a private evaluator, but keep in mind that this will be significantly more expensive.
We understand how much your children mean to you. There is nothing more important than securing their safety and ensuring they receive the financial support, proper care and loving attention they deserve.
Often in child custody, Miami Beach South Beach and divorce matters, the one who hires a private investigator is the one who wins. The information you compile today could be the deciding factor in your case and in the quality and safety of your child’s life. Unfortunately, once the court’s decisions are made, the opportunity could be gone forever.
Equally, if you suspect your child is a victim of abuse or neglect, there is no time to wait. You need convincing evidence to mobilize law enforcement to intervene expeditiously your child’s behalf. Every moment of abuse can feel like a lifetime and a lifetime is how long it can take to heal if allowed to continue.
Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach and Visitation Investigations
Nothing could be more devastating than the thought of losing your child in a custody Miami Beach South Beach battle. Ideally, children would be blessed with two loving parents who provide safe, healthy, loving and stable homes, but this is not always the case. Under these circumstances, the child or children should remain in the custody Miami Beach South Beach of the more qualified parent Investigations.
If the parents are unable to reach an agreement as to whom that is, the court will decide custody Miami Beach South Beach matters based on what is in the “best Interest” of the child. However, with divorce proceedings on the rise, millions of children are trapped in legal battles the court system is ill-equipped to handle Investigations. As a result, children are being subjected to visitation or habitation with unfit parents at an equally alarming rate.
Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach/Visitation Investigations are undertaken to determine if the “Other” Parent is treating your child properly, ensuring their safety and protecting them from improper or dangerous environments or situations. In other words, are they fit and qualified for custody Miami Beach South Beach or visitation.
There are many factors the court will consider when making custodial decisions and Investigations, they include:
- Investigations. Stability, health, lifestyle and schedules
- Investigations. Criminal Records and/or activity
- Furthermore, Investigations. Evidence of child abuse or neglect
- Investigations. Unfounded accusations of abuse or neglect by one parent about the other
- Investigations. History or complaints of violence against a parent
- Furthermore, Investigations. Evidence of Alcohol or drug abuse
- Investigations. Parenting skills
- Investigations. Means to provide food, shelter, and education for the child
- Furthermore, Investigations. Home environment
- Investigations. Morality of the parents
- Investigations. Emotional and physical health
- Furthermore, Investigations. Parents willingness to support the child’s relationship with the other parent
- Investigations. Abduction or abandonment of the child or other defiance of legal process
- Investigations. Care and affection showed to the child
- Furthermore, Investigations. Financial standing
- Investigations. Parents past and current conduct
- Investigations. Acceptability of parents associates
Often times, an unfit parent will present themselves as a competent person when appearing before the court, cleverly concealing their unsuitable lifestyle. Typically, under these circumstances, parental testimony is not enough to ensure the placement of your child in your custody Investigations Miami Beach South Beach.
In a custody Miami Beach South Beach battle, it is your responsibility to provide proof of your allegations. For this reason, a qualified private investigator can be essential. A licensed private investigator’s findings, objective courtroom testimony, and video documentation will always have more credence in court than a parent’s accusations.
We Can Help You Help Your Child with Investigations.
Unfortunately, parents may fight for the custody Miami Beach South Beach of their child simply to hurt the other parent. In many cases, the parent seeking full custody Miami Beach South Beach doesn’t have the time or the desire to take care of the child full-time. A Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach Investigations can document the lack of time being spent with the child and that evidence can be presented in court to prove your case.
Our Services include:
- Surveillance – Mobile, Fixed Camera, and GPS Investigations.
- Witness Interviews Investigations.
- Background Checks Investigations.
Surveillance is an effective technique to gather evidence of your child’s living conditions and treatment and to identify any third party persons with whom they are coming in contact. Our Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach Investigations include surveillance of the activities of the parent, the parent’s love interests and friends, the babysitter or nanny, and all other’s who have access to your child while in their care.
Any mistreatment or neglect a Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach Investigator witnesses can be documented or videotaped. This, along with other evidence they may gather, can suggest whether or not your child is being treated well and provide convincing evidence of abuse or neglect that can be presented to support your legal case. If necessary, our Private Investigator can testify in court after the Investigations.
Our company conducts our surveillance investigations in a private and noninvasive manner. We do this by employing covert mobile Surveillance techniques (more about our Surveillance), fixed hidden surveillance Cameras and GPS surveillance tracking, as allowed by law.
GPS tracking of your child can reveal such reckless behavior as speeding and frequent unsuitable locations and businesses. This information can also provide excellent details to increase the effectiveness of any future mobile surveillance investigations.
Although brief investigations can illuminate mistreatment, extensive surveillance is often required to establish a pattern of abuse, neglect or unwarranted behavior on a consistent basis.
Witness Statements Investigations.
During the course of a Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach or Visitation Investigations. Investigations we may Interview:
- Friends Investigations.
- Relatives Investigations.
- Doctors Investigations.
- Nannies/Baby-Sitters Investigations.
- School Personnel Investigations.
- Day Care Workers Investigations.
- Neighbors Investigations.
Background Check Investigations.
Thorough background investigations into any persons of interest interacting with your child and into the past of the “Other” Custodial Parent and is highly recommended.
Unearthing pre-marriage or relationship history of your ex and the undesirable or illegal activities of their acquaintances can often reveal previously unknown disturbing facts that could be used to further build your case.
Although the purpose of our Background Investigations is to reveal the truth and we do not make recommendations to the court, our evidence speaks volumes and we can present it in court in a professional, easy to understand manner when appropriate. Our reports are court admissible and applicable to dispute the claims of court ordered evaluations.
Our Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach Investigators understand the need to treat these situations with the gravity and compassion they deserve. We can work with attorneys, courts, law enforcement investigators and custodial parents to ensure the welfare of your child’s safety and well-being.
All investigative services are conducted in strict confidence by trained licensed private investigators.
Child Support Investigations and Child Support Disputes Investigations.
Children have the right to be supported by both parents.
The responsibility for parents to continue to provide for their child does not end when the marriage or relationship does. Equally, the financial support your child requires does not change simply because one parent decides to quit paying.
Too often in divorce battles, emotions run high and a child is unfairly used as a bargaining chip. The happiness and best interests of the child are lost to parental selfishness and the desire for either parent to hurt the other.
- Give your child the life they deserve Investigations.
- Past due and Current Child Support Enforcement Investigations.
- Collecting money from delinquent parents can be exhausting, emotional, and in some circumstances dangerous Investigations.
When the Courts Fail, we can help with Investigations.
Those who depend on the government alone for collection assistance, oftentimes, wait years to see progress on their case. Furthermore, government agencies are overworked, understaffed and under trained. Frighteningly, the government fails to collect an astounding $106 BILLION (2006) annually in passed due child support.
Establishing a Child and/or Medical Support Order Investigations.
Unfortunately, more often than not, one spouse will make secret preparations before a divorce. Therefore, this can include hiding assets, lying about employment and other disingenuous moves to preclude you and your child from getting the support you need. Consequently, our Child Support Investigators can search for hidden assets, verify their current job situation and document their current level of lifestyle to determine the non-custodial parent’s ability to pay support.
Conversely, the Custodial Parent may try to present themselves as being financially weaker than they actually are to falsely inflate the payments they receive. Furthermore, these Child Support Investigations are conducted using identical techniques and the evidence can be presented in court to illuminate their untruths and minimizations.
It is always easier to establish the accurate and deserved level of support during the settlement portion of the divorce than to modify after.
Child and/or Medical Support Modification Investigations.
If you suspect that the award of the court-ordered child support did not accurately reflect the other parent’s ability to pay, or that the financial circumstances of that parent have changed for the better.
Spousal Support Order in Conjunction with a Child Support Order Investigations.
Our Child Support Investigations and techniques can prove equally valuable for establishing and collecting past due Spousal Support.
Our investigations include:
Each situation requires a different plan of action. However, whether you need to secure evidence for enforcement and/or prosecution, prove the level of ability to provide, or require proof of increased ability to pay, our expert Child Support Investigators can help you decide the most effective use of services to collect the evidence you need. Courtroom testimony can also be provided when appropriate.
- Trace and Locate Whereabouts Investigations.
- Hidden Asset Search Investigations.
- Surveillance Investigations.
- Undercover/Covert Operation Investigations.
Investigations Child Abuse Surveillance, Child Neglect Surveillance and Child Molestation Surveillance
Child abuse is an insidious crime. Furthermore, the abuse can be physical, sexual, economic, emotional, or mental.
Child Protection Agencies and investigations are mandated to do investigations in all legitimate allegations of child abuse, neglect, or dependency, but their resources and investigative techniques are limited, and due to the unfortunate proliferation of these cases, their staffs are often inundated and overwhelmed. Determinations of “No findings of abuse” can be common where abuse most definitely exists.
Often times, the burden of proof falls on the shoulders of the distraught parent. Consequently, we can help with our investigations. Additionally, surveillance investigations are effective techniques to gather evidence of your child’s living conditions and treatment and record any inappropriate interactions between your child and the suspected perpetrator.
Our Child Abuse Investigations are confidential and discreet. Furthermore, we must catch the perpetrator in the act before they become suspicious and attempt to hide or modify their behavior making the abuse harder to detect or prove.
Taking the word of your child is not enough. Often times, perpetrators of abuse and sexual predators will use threats to ensure vehement denials. It is far more important to give credence to the behavior of your child and the behavior and actions of those around them than to their words.
Negative behaviors associated with child abusers:
- Intimidation using size, authority Investigations
- Instilling fear through menacing looks and property destruction Investigations
- Screaming Investigations
- Displays of Violence against others, pets Investigations
- Threatening Punishment by God, Police, Foster home Investigations
- Threats of abandonment, physical harm or confinement Investigations
- Brainwashing and manipulation Investigations
- Emotional Abuse Investigations
- Name calling Investigations
- Shaming Investigations
- Inconsistent parenting Investigations
- Economic Abuse Investigations
- Withholding money or basic needs to control behavior Investigations
- Withholding child support Investigations
- Treating child as a servant Investigations
- Isolation from friends, siblings, grandparents Investigations
- Bossing or constantly interrupting Investigations
- Sexual inappropriateness Investigations
Abuse or Neglect Investigations
Sadly, the people closest to a child is most likely to abuse them or neglect them. Therefore, like in any case of mistreatment, the sooner you can eradicate the behavior, the sooner the healing can begin. Equally, the longer the duration of the abuse, the greater the long-term damage. All suspicions of abuse need to be under investigations and swift action needs to happen to protect your child.
Signs of Abuse: If your child…
- Shows sudden changes in behavior Investigations
- Begins to under-perform at School Investigations
- Becomes unusually pessimistic Investigations
- Has unexplained burns, bites, bruises, broken bones, or black eyes Investigations
- Has faded bruises or other marks Investigations
- Protests or cries when it is time to be alone with certain people Investigations
- Shrinks in the presence of adults; or is overly obedient Investigations
- Cowers at sudden movements or loud noises Investigations
- Signs of Neglect: If your child. Investigations
- Begs for food or money Investigations
- Steals necessities Investigations
- Appears hungry or malnourished Investigations
- Is in need of medical or dental care Investigations
Child Molestation Investigations
Molesters prey upon our powerless and vulnerable children and then guarantee their silence with threats. Furthermore, any suspicions you have should be acted on immediately. Additionally, if you believe that a child you love is being abused, neglected, or sexually exploited, their present and future quality of life and maybe even their very survival may depend upon your quick and strategic action and investigations.
Signs of Sexual abuse or Molestation: If your child…
Has difficulty walking or sitting
Starts to wet the bed
Suddenly refuses to remove clothing or take a bath
Exhibits inappropriate sexual knowledge or behavior
Has bleeding from the rectum or vagina
Whether you have suspicions, specifics, or just want peace of mind. Investigations
Just like every child is different, every Abuse investigations we conduct is as well. Additionally, we will customize our approach to protect you, your child and the integrity of the investigations to achieve the maximum results in the minimum amount of time. There is no time to waste in situations like these.
Our Investigations Services include:
- Surveillance Investigations – Mobile, Fixed Camera and GPS
- Witness Interviews Investigations
- Background Checks Investigations
- False Allegations of Abuse Investigations
Making an accusation of child abuse is the “perfect weapon” in family court.
One party against another mud up accusations in Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach cases. Furthermore; allegations can be malicious to punish; and to gain leverage over the other parent; or to limit access to their child out of a genuine concern for their welfare.
Many parents begin throwing false accusations around the courtroom simply in order to win their case. Furthermore, these false allegations have to lead to gross miscarriages of justice, convicted innocent people, destroyed families and ruined childhoods.
As private investigators, we see the task of “catching people in the act”. When someone has been falsely accused of something, our mission becomes more subjective. We must prove a negative, prove what didn’t happen.
Although the burden of proof should fall on the shoulders of the accusers, we can take some of the weight of this daunting task that lies ahead.
Our Consultations are 100% Confidential. Therefore, please contact us today to discuss your case.
Prove Cohabitation Investigations
You need proof of Cohabitation in family court to assist in child custody Miami Beach South Beach matters, compensation claims for child support, spousal maintenance, alimony matters, and other disputes.
Furthermore, our Cohabitation Investigations can reveal the periods of time that people are living together, the intensity of the relationship, and other valuable unknown facts.
Furthermore, all of our evidence is court admissible. You will have an easy to understand Report of Findings; all photo or video evidence collected and our professional well-spoken investigators can supply testimony.
We work with mothers, fathers, spouses, Attorneys, Courts, Mediators, and Arbitrators.
Although Surveillance is the most common investigations techniques in these types of investigations (more on our Surveillance Investigations); Furthermore, we offer a range of services which can provide compelling evidence and be exceptionally valuable when building a case to present in court.
Our Cohabitation Investigations services include:
- Asset Investigations
- Cohabitation Investigations Reports
- Background Investigations
- Surveillance Investigations
- Video/Photos of Unknown Subjects
- Identity Verification Investigations
- Covert and Undercover Investigations
- Interviews and statement Investigations
- Professional Testimony Investigations
Hidden “Nanny Cams,” Nanny Screening and Caregiver Background
Before you trust them with your children, trust us to get the information you need.
We are all too familiar with the video footage of concerned parents who place hidden cameras in their home to view how the Nanny they hired is caring for their children.
Less usual, but equally as disturbing;it is the video footage of the physical and emotional abuse of elders in the hands of “Senior Caregivers.”
Prevent abuse before it starts in Investigations.
Although we think Nanny Cams are wonderful monitoring tools, just one violent incident could cause irreparable damage or even death. Doesn’t it make sense to know everything you could about this person before they enter your home?
Contact us today to initiate a Background Investigations on your Prospective Caretaker.
A frightening number of resumes and employment applications contain falsified information.
You can investigate and check the credentials of the agency that employs your Nanny. Additionally; if you want, we can even help you with setting up “Nanny Cams” in places in your home. Child Custody.
Make a good decision about the person you are entrusting with the safety; and well-being of the ones you love.
Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach Surveillance and Child Visitation Surveillance
Additionally; Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach/Visitation Investigations determine if the “Other” Parent is treating your child properly; ensuring their safety and protecting them from improper or dangerous environments, people or situations. In other words, if they fit; and if they qualified for custody Miami Beach South Beach or visitation.
Furthermore; Surveillance is an effective technique to gather evidence of your child’s living conditions and treatment and to identify any third party persons with whom they are coming in contact. Our Child Custody Miami Beach South Beach Investigations include surveillance of the activities of the parent, the parent’s love interests and friends, the babysitter or nanny, and all other’s who have access to your child while in their care.
Contact Us to discuss your situation and to see how our Investigations services can help.
Our company conducts our private investigator surveillance in a private and noninvasive manner. Furthermore, we do this by employing covert mobile Surveillance techniques, fixed hidden surveillance Cameras, and GPS surveillance tracking, as allowed by law.
GPS tracking of your child can reveal such reckless behavior as speeding and frequent unsuitable locations and businesses. Therefore, this information can also provide excellent details to increase the effectiveness of any future mobile surveillance investigations.
Although brief investigations can illuminate mistreatment; you need extensive surveillance to establish a pattern of abuse, neglect on a consistent basis.
We Can Help You Help Your Child with Investigations.
Thorough background investigations into any persons of interest; interacting with your child and into the past of the “Other” Custodial Parent; and we highly recommend it. Unearthing pre-marriage or relationship history of your ex; and the undesirable or illegal activities of their acquaintances can often reveal previously unknown disturbing facts that could build your case.
Child Support Surveillance Investigations.
For the absentee parents who have successfully absconded with little or no paper trail of their current employment or for those who are claiming no employment, working under the table, using someone else’s identity or a false social security number, surveillance can sometimes be the only option to collect convincing evidence to present to a judge to enforce a collection order. Child Custody.
While they’re working for themselves, we do investigations for you.
The good news is that most delinquent parents don’t usually expect to be the target of surveillance. Additionally, they may assume the precautions they have taken, to hide income, are bullet proof. Furthermore; this usually allows a Child Support Investigator to document their daily activity and unearth their place or places of employment (if any) in short order. Child Custody
Lengths of surveillance may vary, but in general, the courts like to see at least three partial days of consistent behavior or vocational activity to establish lifestyle and/or employment.
GPS Tracking investigations of your child can provide leads to the hard assets, like real estate, they may be hiding in someone else’s name, potential sources of income, and can supply excellent details to increase the effectiveness of any future mobile surveillance investigations conducted to record lifestyle and verify employment. Child Custody
Child Abuse Surveillance/Child Neglect Surveillance/Child Molestation Surveillance investigations.
Furthermore, child abuse is an insidious crime. The abuse can be physical, sexual, economic, emotional, or mental.
Child Protection Agencies investigations need to investigate all legitimate allegations of child abuse, neglect, or dependency; but their resources and investigative techniques have limits. And due to the unfortunate proliferation of these cases, work overwhelms their staffs. Determinations of “No findings of abuse” can be common where abuse most definitely exists.
Often times, the burden of proof falls on the shoulders of the distraught parent. We can help. Surveillance is an effective technique to gather evidence of your child’s living conditions and treatment and record any inappropriate interactions between your child and the suspected perpetrator. Child Custody.
Let us help your child with investigations.
Our company conducts our Child Abuse surveillance investigations in a private and noninvasive manner. Just the scintilla of suspicion may prompt the perpetrator to hide or modify their behavior making it more difficult to expose or capture. To avoid detection, we employing covert mobile Surveillance techniques, fixed hidden surveillance Cameras, and GPS surveillance tracking, as allowed by law.
GPS tracking investigations of your child can be integral to Child Abuse Investigations giving us priceless insight into otherwise unknown meeting places and can reveal such reckless behaviors on the part of the other parent as speeding and frequent unsuitable locations and businesses. This information can also provide excellent details to increase the effectiveness of any future mobile surveillance investigations and investigations.
Although brief investigations can illuminate mistreatment; you need extensive surveillance to establish a pattern of abuse, neglect on a consistent basis.
Miami Beach • Miami Gardens Aventura • Bal Harbour • Bay Harbor Islands • Biscayne Park • Carol City • Coral Gables • Cutler Bay • Cutler Ridge • Doral • El Portal • Fisher Island • Florida City • Golden Beach • Hialeah • Hialeah Gardens • Miami Fort Lauderdale • Florida for rents Coral Gables stead • Indian Creek • Islandia • Key Biscayne • Medley • Miami • Miami Lakes • Miami Shores • Miami Springs • Naranja • North Bay Village • North Miami • North Miami Beach • Ojus • Opa–Locka • Palmetto Bay • Perrine • Pinecrest • Pinecrest Monroe Co. • South Miami • Sunny Isles • Sweetwater • Universal Park • Virginia Gardens • West Miami •
PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR SOUTH BEACH |•missing persons investigator Miami Beach |• detectives and investigators South Beach|• detective search Miami Beach | • surveillance investigation Miami Beach South Beach |• PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR MIAMI BEACH